Learn, Build, Share
72 HOURS OF HACKING
It begins 6/21/2018 9P PST and ends 6/24/2018 9P PST
Communicate Through Slack
Slack will be used for all official hackathon communications. For new users, please make a Slack account on osu-cs.slack.com and join the #hackathons channel. Use the channel to introduce yourself, look for a team, or ask questions.
The Hackathon is open to current students at Oregon State University. Participation in the Hackathon constitutes Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). The term “you” refers to you, and may be used interchangeably with, the “Participant”.
How to enter
- Register on Devpost.
- Find a team on Devpost , Slack, or sign up for an assigned team by 6/19 11:59 PM PST : https://goo.gl/forms/fCZnu3Qg8T33pZpu2
- Post Project Proposal to Slack by 6/21 11:59pm PST
- Team name
- Project description
- Technologies you will use
- If you're still looking for team members, and how many spots are left (4 max)
- Submit project on Devpost by 6/24/2018 9P Pacific Time